Chea Rithy Heng I Guesthouse, Choice Hotels Recommendations At Phnom Penh Cambodia

Chea Rithy Heng I Guesthouse is The Best Hotels In Phnom Penh Phnom Pénh Cambodia. 1 star accommodations that curently have 4 evaluations and 3.4 ratings. You can keep as of this lodge with rates beginning at USD 18, check in at 2:00 PM and have a look at at 12:00 PM.

Chea Rithy Heng I Guesthouse is conveniently located in the popular Phnom Penh International Airport area. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Chea Rithy Heng I Guesthouse. Some of the well-appointed guestrooms feature air conditioning, desk, television, television LCD/plasma screen, satellite/cable TV. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Discover all Phnom Penh has to offer by making Chea Rithy Heng I Guesthouse your base.

Pictures of Chea Rithy Heng I Guesthouse, The Best Hotels In Phnom Penh Phnom Pénh Cambodia

Chea Rithy Heng I Guesthouse Adresssed

No. 8, St. 2004, Sangkat Kakab , Phnom Penh, Phnom Pénh, Cambodia, Postal Code :
Country Iso Code : KH, at Longitude :104.857.796 and at Latitude :11.552.837


Get Discount, Click Here

or search :

Choice Hotels Recommendations At Phnom Penh Cambodia

See Also :

  • Villa Ngoc My, The Best Hotels In Dalat Vietnam
  • Le Hotel, Choice Hotels Recommendations At Ipoh Malaysia
  • Boudl Bondoqia Hotel, Hotels in Ha'il Saudi Arabia